Home

Thursday 24 December 2015

Merry Christmas!

I would like to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! 

I hope your 2016 is filled with love, happiness and good health.  A new year always seems like it will be filled with exciting new possibilities and grand plans, but the older and wiser I get the more I realise that all you need are those three things (anyone else singing "All you need is love" in their head... just me?... bet you are now!). 

I started my little blog this year to document my sewing adventures and to share with others.  I've been overwhelmed with the positivity and support I've received by wonderful people like you from all over the world.  I cannot thank you enough!  It is very humbling to know I may have touched your life in some small way.

Blessings,
Allison

No comments:

Post a Comment